Commercial Vehicle

We provide Van Insurance for a range of occupations, whether you're a self-employed tradesman or a delivery driver, we have a scheme for you. We can even allow starter discounts providing proof of no claims bonus can be provided from an existing policy held on a private car, and can include Full UK Breakdown & Recovery on vehicles up to 3.5t.
  • Vehicles up to 17.5 tonnes
  • Drivers from 21 years old
  • Low mileage discounts
  • Occupational Discounts

If your van is used for pleasure purposes only e.g. transporting bikes, dog walks, camping etc. Please visit our specialist page for Pleasure Vans / Day Vans.

Or to obtain a personalised quotation, please call our office on 024 7659 5812.

Proceed to the quote

Breakdown Recovery

  • Roadside Assistance
  • Roadside Recovery
  • Home-start
  • European Cover

Please contact us to discuss your breakdown requirements on 024 7659 5812.

Temporary Cover

We are working with to provide customers temporary insurance cover from 1-28 days. If you want to share a long drive, borrow a car while yours is being fixed, need a van to move house or want to use mum or dad's car whilst home from University – Tempcover can get you behind the wheel, quickly and cost effectively.

You can get a Tempcover policy on most types of cars and vans. A short term or temporary car insurance policy can be taken from 1 to 28 days and cover is comprehensive. They insure most people aged 17-75, even if you have penalty points on your licence or if you're learning to drive and don't yet have a full driving licence.

Temporary Cover