Horsebox Roadside Rescue
When you travel with your horses, ensure you have the peace of mind of Anthony D Evans Horsebox Breakdown cover.
Breaking down is a distressing enough experience without having horses on board, that's why Anthony D Evans works with Equine Rescue Services to offer all horsebox owners a 24 hour breakdown service operated by staff who are fully aware of the problems involved in transporting horses. Full support is given with any problems arising from the breakdown.
- Horsebox Roadside Assistance and Horsebox Roadside Repairs
- Vehicle Recovery
- Puncture Assistance
- Car & Horse Trailer scheme available
- Includes transportation of horses to destination or home address in a separate Horse box
- The prices quoted are for vehicles for pleasure use only and under 26 tonnes. Please contact our office if you are looking for cover for Self Drive Hire, Hire & Reward and for vehicles over 26 tonnes.
About Equine Rescue Services:
IF YOU ARE IN A BREAKDOWN SITUATION:
- They have the largest network of Horse Transporters in the UK all of which meet DEFRA /DVSA regulations and are Certificate of Competence holders. The network includes the top professionals in the industry.
- An incident manager will be allocated when you have horses on board to guide you through the process and check your horses are.
- The roadside mechanical rescue and recovery is provided by FMG, one of the UK’s leading provider of incident management and specialist recovery services. FMG manages over 140,000 HGV and LGV breakdowns every year, and supports the efficient flow of traffic on Britain’s major road network by operating as the National Vehicle Recovery Manager on behalf of Highways England.
(Please check your documentation to see which provider administers your policy)
EQUINE RESCUE SERVICES 0800 689 5170
AUTOHOME RESCUE 01604 640999