Please note: Prices quoted for Horsebox Rescue are for policies where the Horsebox is being used for pleasure and are under 26 tonnes.
Additional schemes i.e. commercial or self drive hire are available by contacting the office.
Trailer cover can also be added to any of our Roadside policies for £6, please contact the office for more information.
For terms and conditions for your current provider, please click here.
We can provide you with a Horsebox Insurance quote also. Please visit our Horsebox Insurance quotation page.
FIXED PRICES ON REPLACEMENT TYRES FOR YOUR HORSEBOX
(Prices are based on the weight of your horsebox and tyre quality)
15" diameter tyres
Up to 7.4 tonnes
7.4* tonnes & over
* 22.5" lorry tyres will be priced separately
Included in the price:
- The tyre
- Disposal of old tyre
- Pressure valves
- Valve caps
No hidden costs:
- Just one fixed price and you're on your way
- You will not have to pay for the tyre(s) by the roadside, an invoice will be sent at a later date
- Call out and labour charges are covered by your membership fees
- However, please note, these prices are on a 24 hour call out fee so maybe slightly more expensive than you travelling to a depot and having a tyre fitted yourself. In this case it is always preferable to carry a spare.
If you do not wish to pay these fixed charges:
If you decline tyre fitment on the basis of the fixed price, you will have to make your own arrangements. In this case, Equine Rescue Services will not recover your vehicle, however your horses will be recovered under your membership.