Horse Trailer Insurance
BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH AN ONLINE QUOTATION, PLEASE NOTE:
Our Instant Online Insurance quotation takes many different factors into account, a few of which we have to assume in order to provide a quotation. If you are unable to proceed to the quotation page after completing the questions below, telephone 02476 595812.
These rates would assume that:
- The trailer is owned by you and will not be used for any business or trade by anyone towing.
- You have not been convicted of (and have no prosecutions pending) for any criminal convictions.
- You have not suffered any loss damage or theft of any trailer in the past 3 years.
- You have not been refused or had any insurance of any kind declined in the past 5 years.
- The trailer is in a roadworthy condition and will be maintained in this condition.
- You have no medical conditions or disabilities that affect your driving.
Theft cover restriction
When the trailer is left unattended it must be fitted with an anti theft wheel clamp manufactured and sold for the purpose of preventing theft. This should cover at least one wheel nut and surrounding part of the tyre.
Cover is provided against
- Accidental Damage
- Attempted Theft
- Continental use for up to 60 days
What is not covered
- Third Party Liability whilst trailer is detached from towing vehicle.
Please note, prices include a £10.00 brokerage charge.
Continue to next step